Thursday, April 9, 2020

School Assignments to turn in!

Hello!

For drop off day on Thursday, April 16, what I would love to see dropped off is just the math pages! You can rip them out and just have their name on all of the pieces of paper. I will end up having some reading passages on Seesaw that they can comment with/on that I will take grades from there!

Keep up with the writing our poems and following those directions! And also for keeping up with them spelling their own sight words (that you have given them 4-6 words to have mastered by the end of the week) And when we come back, all will be figured out!

I would also love to ask for pictures to be sent to me via email with their poems done by Friday's (this week we do not have to do it!) I will upload it to the blog! I just want to make sure that they are keeping up with that aspect also!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out! I am available by email! I want all the students' to thrive so thank you for helping them thrive in such a different form of teaching!

I appreciate each and every one of you and I continue to pray for everybody's health and safety!

Teacher Confession #425 | Teaching quotes, Teacher quotes ...

1 comment: