Friday, April 24, 2020

Friday, April 24

Happy Friday my friends!
Happy Friday • USO El Paso

Remember that you are amazing and I am so lucky that I am your teacher and that God put you here! 



End of the Year ABC countdown! 

Rainbow Letter C - Rainbow - Aufkleber | TeePublic DE--CAREER DAY! Dress up in a career you would like to have! I think Superhero would be a cool career, but I really like my teaching career!

Math:

We did time yesterday! We learned how to count the hours using the hour hand and the minute hand! Today is kind of a review of that again! You have the opportunity to make a book using page 203 in your book! You  cut those out and using the times, you draw a picture of something that you would be doing at that time! I have given you an example in my video! 

I hope you enjoyed Piper's help in this video! She wanted to be a teacher today!! 

Reading:

Read for 20 minutes and head on over seesaw! This is our last day this week to make text connections to ourselves! 

Poem:

Read your poem 3 times out loud! You can read to mom and dad, your pet, and even your stuffed animals! I know how much they enjoy you reading to them! 

How stuffed animals can boost children's reading and imagination ...

Phonics:

You have been working SO hard this week with your long vowel o sounds using vowel teams! Today can you make sentences using those words? I want to challenge you to make 10 sentences! I think you can do it because I know how amazing you are! Remember, this is a challenge! If you did not want to write 10 sentences, you can practice writing your long vowel sounds once more! 


Enrichment:

Mobymax! 

or Spelling! 

or play inside for 20 minutes with NO technology!!! Boys and girls, you have that! Reece, Piper and Blakley LOVE to play Barbies or color or play fashion show! 



Have a Nice Weekend | Weekend quotes, Happy weekend images, Happy ...

6 comments: