Thursday, August 29, 2019

First Day Success!


Image result for awesome first day picture
What a WONDERFUL first day today! We worked on our classroom promise to each other, we worked on what does it look like and sound like in school during the times we are in the hallway, lunch room, and even what it looks like and sounds like during Mass!

I also told them about our classroom expectations and what we are going to do to be able to pick from my prize bucket! I have LOTS of goodies in there! The students are going to be earning "money" in the classroom to utilize to purchase items, such as pick from the prize box, sit in the teacher chair, bring in a stuffed animal, and even bring in a show and tell! All the students are excited to be able to figure out how to make their very own purchases from my classroom!







I am o-fish-ally a first grader!


If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me! I can not wait to see what the rest of the school year is going to bring!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment