Monday, March 30, 2020

Monday, March 30!


70 Good Morning Images With Flowers | Have a Beautiful Day!

Good morning my beautiful first grade students! I am missing each and every one of you! I can't wait till the day I get to hear your voices, and just see the smiles on each one of your faces! 

This week is going to be another review week, next week MONDAY, APRIL 6, 2020, starts our distance learning where your child is expected to check in on my blog/email each day! They will need to comment EACH day, except the weekends, to ensure that they are attending my class. They will be checking Seesaw for homework, but I will post a brain teaser/math question on my blog for the students' to answer! Please have them do this daily, as this is counting towards their attendance! 

If you have any questions, please let me know, I am here for your child and you! I want to help everybody! 

Seesaw
My learning platform is Seesaw! It is free to parents, I already sent you an email! This is where I will be doing my teaching lessons, unless it becomes an unforeseen problem and it doesn't work for our families, then we will have to change it up! 

Please remember this is all new to me as well as your child! I do not plan on them to struggle! 
I plan on them to achieve greatness! 

Today's Goal:


Indoor Scavenger Hunt

  • Find a fork
  • Find something that is red
  • Find a tissue box
  • Find 3 things that have wheels
  • Find an orange crayon
  • FInd something that is very soft
  • Find a new band-aid
  • Find a key
  • Find 2 matching socks
  • Find something round
  • Find a sticker
  • Find a rubber band (hair band works also)
  • Find a pair of glasses
  • Find an envelope

Did you find everything?! Send me a picture of your scavenger hunt items!
Look at Blake! He found all of his items easy! Way to go Blake! 

Liam is looking awesome finding his scavenger hunt items! 
Caden found all of his items! Even a vacuum cleaner (it has wheels!)! 


Pria found her items! Way to go Pria! 


McKenna found all of her items! Way to go McKenna!! 

Check out AJ's haul! Way to go AJ!!


Caden saw this GORGEOUS sunset! I am so lucky that I got a picture of it!
God is good! 



No comments:

Post a Comment