Friday, April 3, 2020

Friday, April 3, 2020

Yesterday's Answer:
15! 

Monday 1, Tuesday 2, Wednesday 3, Thursday 4, Friday 5! 
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5= 15!

Well boys and girls, we will start online learning NEXT WEEK! I am so excited and I am hoping it is going to be a smooth transition! But please remember, I do not know everything, and we are all doing this together!  I will need you to check in everyday, and complete the task that I am giving you for the day!

We are all in this learning curve! If you have any questions, feel free to email me! I am LOVING the pictures I am getting! I am missing all of you guys so much you have no idea!

I hope you all were antiquated with your new reading friends! I would love for you to keep them company and read to them EVERY NIGHT! They love it when you read to them, they love watching you play and they love praying with you! So help include your new friends in your reading and praying! 

Reading Buddies Sign | Reading buddies, Library signs, Reading

With the weather being GORGEOUS, we are going to do an outside scavenger hunt 
(you do not have to collect them this time, you just have to see if you can find them!) 

  • Find 3 kinds of leaves
  • Find something yellow
  • Name a bug that is red
  • Find 2 sticks
  • Find something that smells good
  • Find a bird
  • Find something purple
  • Name something you see in the sky
  • Find a bug
  • Find something that is round
  • Find something that grows green

Happy finding my amazing friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment