Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Wednesday, April 1, 2020


Check out my DANCE MOVES!! 

JUST KIDDING! 

Happy April Fools Day | April fool quotes, April fool gif, April ...

Today is April 1! Which means it is April Fools Day! 

Today's Goal: 


WE are looking for books! I love reading books, and I love looking at the different types of books! So I have a book scavenger hunt! 

lots of books - TED IELTS

Can you find:

  • a book with 100 or more pages?
  • a book with an animal as the main character?
  • a book about science?
  • a book with no words? (Do you remember our book with No Pictures?)
  • a book about sports?
  • a book that has been made into a movie?
  • a book that rhymes
  • a book you can't wait to read?
  • a book that you have read more than once?
  • Your FAVORITE book of all?

I would LOVE for pictures to be sent (make sure you put your FAVORITE book in the front/top!)! And if you don't have all these books, no worries! We have EPIC that we can always look up different types of books! I can not wait to see what books you find! 

Keep being the amazing students that God has made you to be! 
What a great BOOK FIND! 

Look at ALL these amazing books! 



Look at this book haul! 


Oh my gosh, I am in LOVE with your book collection!

More of Liam's book finds! Go Liam go! 




No comments:

Post a Comment