Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Wednesday April 29


Happy Wednesday!
We have a ZOOM meeting today! I can't wait to see you all at 1:00pm! (Remember CRAZY hair and get ready for our scavenger hunt!)

End of the Year ABC Countdown! 


Letter F Activities & Fun Ideas for Kids | ChildFun--Fun in the Sun-take your schoolwork outside! How fun! 

Math:

Shapes! We are mini-professionals when it comes to shapes that this is super easy! We are looking at squares and rectangles today! 215-216 in Green Book. 

click on the link below to play the shape math game on AbcYa! 

Journal:

I want you to write about your day! I will be writing about our zoom meeting today! 

4 comments:

  1. McKenna checking in for today. She is very excited for the zoom meeting this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send pictures for you to keep of AJ's hair. He's done with his homework today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again I forget to post today🤦‍♂️

    Dad

    ReplyDelete