Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tuesday, May 12

What a BEAUTIFUL TUESDAY!

Tomorrow we have a zoom meeting! I would love for you guys to bring your favorite STUFFED ANIMAL to our zoom meeting tomorrow!


pinterest happy tuesday | Happy Tuesday Pictures, Photos, and ...

ABC COUNTDOWN:

Letter O 3d Orange Isolated On White - 3d Rendering Stock Photo ... Wear ORANGE day! Send me some pictures of you in your orange! 


Reading:

Today you are going to read for 20 minutes! Then head to Seesaw and fill out "What I saw in my mind"! 

This is one part of the story that stuck out to you the MOST! And I would love for you to either write or draw what you can see in your head! 

I am reading a Harry Potter book with Piper and I haven't seen the movies in about 10 years, however when I am reading about the Sorting Hat, I am picturing a hat that I like wearing versus what it said! 

Womens Floppy Straw Hat Wide Brim Foldable Beach Cap Sun Hat for ...
This is the hat I imagined in my head!




6 comments: